Pages

Kamis, 02 Desember 2010

I USED TO LOVE YOU MORE

Yes.
I gave my heart to you. I was, I did.
I don’t know how to breath when the one you love ignore you at all.
I know.
He never did it.
But, my heart didn’t say so.
For about one year ago, when I said “yes, I do”, o you now that was the most glittery time I ever had.

But now?
It’s not so easy as I thought.
When I need somebody o hold me up, to cry on, to lean on, where are you?
I do really mad, sad and death.
I just keep running, running and running.
Oh God,
I wish you could see how hurt my heart at that time.
I screamed once again, ”WHERE ARE YOU!”.
You disappear like dust in the wind.
You left me behind.


I’m not such an easy person.
I can’t believe someone easily.
Have you know about that?
I think you have, surely.
So now, what?
I can’t handle it anymore.
I’m sorry.
This is the last ‘I love you’, but -maybe- not the least.
If you say you need me, and I’m a part of your fuckin’ life,
Keep in changing to a better MAN and keep on struggling.
I wish God could see that,
And say to me “he is the one for you”.
I wish.

0 komentar:

world of programmer